Friday, May 09, 2008

My Thursday Off...

Well, it looks as if it has been a week since I last posted (well, over a week actually, if you count the fact that it is now 1230AM on Friday). Today was my "Saturday" and I enjoyed sleeping in this morning. After I got up, I put the coffee on, and checked e-mail, etc, while it brewed.

The coffee pot sounded a little strange, so I headed back in the kitchen to find that it had deposited most of the coffee all over the counter. Aside from the senseless waste of coffee, I was perturbed at having to clean up all the liquid and grounds that were now adorning my kitchen.

After getting everything "to rights" and successfully brewing a pot of coffee, I spent some time playing my guitar, catching up on the latest from the Martin Guitar Co.'s website, and doing some Bible study. I also worked out some on my Weider Platinum.

Around 2pm, I headed over to Schallenbergers' to put some more memory into their computer. After that I hung around and played guitar some more. We had dinner and then headed off to Falicia's soccer game. (BTW...Falicia scored another goal!) After the game, we all headed back to their place.

Once the younger kids were in bed, Scott, Robin, Kaitie and myself sat around and spent an hour or so looking through the hymn books that they had and singing the ones we knew (or thought we knew!). That was a lot of fun! We followed it up with a little razzleberry pie and some coffee. If every day off could be like this one, I'd schedule a few more each week!

(The Schallenbergers have basically adopted me, thus my many posts involving activities with them. Thanks you guys!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha no prob! You never said anything about spilling the coffee!!! Bet that was fun!
~Kate~

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home