Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Catching up...again

Well, once again much going on, but not a lot of blogworthy happenings. We finished up our week of special meetings at church this last week. Brother Gilmore did the services on Sunday as well, but I missed the morning sessions, because...

...it was my Reserve weekend. That went quite well, though it ended with a Commander's Call which entails spending an hour to an hour and a half in the base theater listening to information that I am not particularly interested in and fighting to stay awake. Oh the tax dollars at work.

Speaking of taxes, it looks like I'll be getting a bit of a return this year, which is nice. I had forgotten that the Air Force doesn't mail out hard copy W-2's unless you request them, so I ended up waiting until the last minute to get mine. One advantage to my current situation, taxes are extremely easy. Enter in a couple of W-2's and that's about it.

Yesterday was a great day. I helped the Schallenbergers pick out a computer for Kaitie, and I ended up driving down to another store to pick it up, as we were out of them. To make a long story short, they didn't think it would be in for a day or two, but I was able to surprise them with it, so Kaitie was quite happy. That was a lot of fun!

Well, that's about it on this end. Oh, I have started up a new e-mail address. A new one? Yes, a new one. The main reason is that most folks have no idea what nc16910 is, and even if they did, trying to remember the correct order of the numbers can be a pain. I thought I'd go back to my e-mail roots and use Hotmail again. While I am still using my nc16910 account with Yahoo, my new main account is dereklinder at Hotmail.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha I appreciate it Derek!!!! Thank you! I am on it right now!
~Kaitie~

11:44 AM  
Blogger Derek Linder said...

You're welcome :)

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home