Friday, April 04, 2008

If I Had To Choose...

It would be an impossible task to try to pick one particular sermon out of the hundreds that I have heard along the course of these last 30 years that was the most important or most influential. God uses different messages at different times to communicate and speak from the Bible and through the Holy Spirit to us in the particular situations and circumstances we are going through.

If, however, I was faced with this impossible task, I believe that I would ascribe that "one particular sermon" to a message that was preached by Paris Reidhead called Ten Shekels and a Shirt. This is one that I often think about and I suppose would hold the title of the most influential or most life-changing message apart from the Bible itself.

If you have the time, click on the link below and see what you think of this message:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home