Monday, April 21, 2008

My First Day as a Soccer Mom

Saturday morning found me at the Schallenberger's house. It was soccer game day. Falicia, Juan, Maria and Joey all had games...Falicia's game being at the same time as Juan's. Through great logistics and planning, we got all the right people to all the right games. I wasn't able to make it to Falicia's game, but got photos of the other three.


Juan and Joey walk out together...


Maria warms up with a few kicks


Joey and his teammates go for the ball


It looks like the other team might have scored


Joey awaits his turn back in the game


Maria decides to throw in a little volleyball as well


Several of the Schallenbergers watch the happenings at the far goal


Joey kicks it into high gear


Juan goes for the ball


Gettin' er dun!


Maria also steps it up...


...and heads for the action!


Maria and her teammate analyze the play in progress

3 Comments:

Blogger sixwickerts said...

Cute!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute... and thank you for not putting those "other" pictures up... I would have disowned you as an older bro if you did. I don't think those wreastling pictures of me were that great!!! lol

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oopps! I forgot to put my name on that last one! lol
~Kate~

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home