Thursday, May 01, 2008

May Day

Welcome to the month of May...you know, the one that is supposed to have flowers after the rains of the previous month. Well whoever wrote that was full of it. I awoke this morning to a light layer of snow on almost everything. Not, mind you, that I was at all depressed or disheartened by the arrival of such an unseasonal guest. Why? I admit that I like the winter months here in Utah better than the summer months. Summer brings bugs, heat and sweating. The winter has none of these, much to my delight. So, this unseasonal guest was the harbinger of good news, for today would be cooler and crisper and altogether more enjoyable than the seasonal alternative.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, I have to disagree. I am tired of the cold!!!! hahaha lol
Kaitie

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home