Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WOW!

I can't believe that we are already into the month of June. I've continued to be very busy. After getting back from the wedding in Delta, I was then involved in finishing up a slideshow for Kaitie's graduation and also getting her graduation gift finished.

The graduation ceremony went very well. I shot video and also did a short reading. Last Saturday was an open house at the Schallenbergers' and quite a few folks attended. I believe the final count was over 50. On Sunday I had to drive down to the base for the Reserves.

So, here it is Wednesday already, and I am just beginning to catch back up with things. If all goes as planned, Matt Cooke will be arriving down here on Friday evening and will spend the weekend here in Logan.

Other than all that, I'm just sitting around collecting dust and watching the paint peel!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

derek,
i tried to email you a few times about various stuff, but i guess i have the old email address.
it sounds like you are staying busy. i am on bed rest for some pregnancy complications. we are expecting another little girl in october. she needs to stay inside for a while longer, so i am taking it easy and praying a lot. our family has grown so much closer during this time.

i have a special request of you. i was going through my old photos recently and realized to my dismay
that there are very few of bill and me together. most of the ones we do have are old and were before we had a good digital camera. it seems like we never have anyone to take them of us. we are always busy taking them of faith.
then i thought of the grand canyon ones. i remembered that you took some cool ones of bill and me in front of the canyon and in a tree.
to be honest with you, we have none of the two of us from that trip on our camera. i think you took most of them. that being said, it would mean a lot to me if you could send via email or another route some of the ones of bill and me and then of the family.
i don't expect all of them. i know you take tons of photos. i just would really appreciate when you have the time and the paint stops peeling, if you could send a few. i am still at yahoo.com. i also am on facebook now and so is bill.
we'd love to hear from you.
thanks,
annette denton

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home