Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just a Quick Update

Here's just a quick update. I've been really busy these last few weeks with Kaitie's graduation coming up, getting back from Fresno, work, and life. Right now I am in Delta, UT (if you can't find it on a map, just follow I-15 south from Salt Lake down to Nephi, and head west). My friend Derek's little sister is getting married and I am shooting the wedding pics.

Tomorrow I'll head back up to Logan, and then work on finishing up a graduation slideshow for Kaitie during this coming week. I may be making a lateral job position change at work in the next couple of weeks which should net a good raise. Graduation is on the 6th, and it looks like I may have to head down to the base on Sunday the 8th.

Well, that is the short of it at the moment. I have been getting pictures together from the Master's Men trip, so will post those shortly. I also have a couple of video clips that I will post as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger sixwickerts said...

Good to hear you are still alive and kickin'! Today is our last Sunday at Clover Pass :( Hope to be able to see you in the not too distant future.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home