Friday, September 21, 2007

Weekly It Is...

I took this photo on August 25 in Smithfield, UT, which is just north of Logan. The sunset had been better, but this was the best I could do at short notice.

Things have been going well here. I am planning for my trip up north and getting prepared for that. Tomorrow I am going hiking up to a place called the Wind Caves, so I should get some good pictures. This Sunday marks the first day of our week-long meetings at church, also a highlight.

One of the newer guys at work, Adam, was moving into town from a house out in Smithfield that he and his wife were renting. Yesterday morning around 8:00 I went over and started helping him pack all of their stuff into a U-Haul. We got all the stuff moved and unloaded by noon, then went and had a bite to eat.

I've been spending a little bit of time brushing up on some of my technology knowledge. Things like U3 flash drives, ExpressCard slots and the differences between DVI-D and DVI-I connectors. Sounds like Greek eh?

Anyway, that's about it for now. Talk to y'all later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Derek, have you ever thought of being a Pastor? You did a great job Sunday evening sharing with us on Acts 2:42. I love the King James Version as well, as that's what I grew up on.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home