Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pickup Man



"There's just somethin' women like about a pickup man..." Or so the song says. I've personally never really been a truck guy. I like other people's trucks, and they are very useful when stuff needs to be moved around, but I've just never been a big fan.

However...when I saw this pic, I realized that with the right TYPE of truck, I could turn into a truck owner! I doubt this will ever be made, or that I will one day see it at a VW dealership...but if I did, I might be tempted...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy & Olivia said...

You should get a rabbit truck!
- Jeremy

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is cute! Too bad they do not have it in 4-wheel!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

Now there's a good work truck for Matthew!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home