Thursday, June 14, 2007

Why the Non-Beige Craze?

I sat down at my computer

To ponder the state of affairs,

Of computer trends and changes

That have caught most of us unaware.



Have you stopped to look at a new one?

They've changed quite a bit since my day.

For unlike our good ole' beige boxes

These new ones are quite an array!



Some are black and some are blue

With colors their cases to favor,

Some have lights and liquid-cooling,

Some even come in flavors! (CRT-based iMacs)



So what is wrong with the old beige box?

Perhaps a touch bland you might say.

A little bit boring with no sense of style,

But I'd have it no other way!




Paid for by the Coallition of Beige Box Computing
((well, not really, but it sounded good!))

1 Comments:

Blogger Cordell J. Larkin said...

You know it's coming. They'll make a reality TV show entitled Pimp my CPU.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home