Thursday, June 07, 2007

Latest Shenanigans!

Well, I've been busy as usual. This week threw in the latest curve of working the graveyard shift because we are getting (drumroll please) carpet in the store! So, I've been working since Sunday evening, all through the night. It's been good, though definitely an interruption to a normal schedule. I had the chance to do Sunday School again this last weekend and the Lord seemed to bring it all together. My friends, Derek and Boo Bunker just got a 2007 VW New Beetle, so I will be spending some time with them when I go down to the base for my drill weekend this coming Saturday and Sunday. Other than that I've just been sitting around collecting dust!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw this while I was walking down the world famous Abbey Road, famous for four young men walking across a pedestrian crossing with this VW beetle parts that looks like a rat parked in the background. And I did the real tourist thing and had my picture taken on Abbey Road. I was not as bad as some of the Japs that were there. What many people don’t realise is that Abbey Road is in fact a busy road, and of course, in England, the cars actually stop at pedestrian crossings. Pretty interesting really...

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home