Thursday, May 17, 2007

And...

I see that I left you all speechless! Now you are probably wondering what could have possibly taken my interest away from aviation. Maybe you are even thinking that I had met someone of the female variety and we are starting to date. Well, if you are thinking that, you are...incorrect! LOL No, nothing along those lines at all. I still don't have clear direction concerning the future, but I do believe that being "freed up" from my passion for aviation will allow me to focus more intently on Bible study, etc. I hope to be able to get back up to Ketchikan some time in July...so we'll see how the Lord directs those plans. Pastor has asked me to do a bit of a mini-series on Ruth for Sunday school, so I've been working on getting some messages together. That's about all for now. Talk to y'all later.

3 Comments:

Blogger sixwickerts said...

Lot's of change in the air I think! We look forward to seeing you in July....book us in for either a tea or dinner date k?

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am proud of you, Derek. I am really looking forward to your visit and I hope we can celebrate with some quality time together. And, by all means, do continue looking up!

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be neat for you to come while William, Katie, and the children are in town ... July 9 - 30th. Christy will be there too, probably 9th-14th. I'll stock up on Dr. Pepper and licorice!

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home