Friday, June 08, 2007

My Favorite Coffee

I have had a lot of different types of coffees...and I've had differing opinions on them. The more expensive the coffee, the more critical I become. I have much looser standards on Folgers for instance than on Starbucks. I do have a favorite coffee however, one that I have only had the pleasure of enjoying a couple of times. My biggest problem is that I have forgotten the name! It is one of the following two coffees: Dead Man's Reach or Bruin's Blend...both by the fine little Southeast establishment, Raven's Brew. Here are the logos for each one. If you have a chance, try one of these two...you won't be disappointed.



5 Comments:

Blogger Veta said...

So Derek, what is wrong with you? Call your mom and dad and have them send some to you and you can enjoy it again. Your own personal bag of great coffee.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Jeremy & Olivia said...

You know, dead man's is the only one I've tried to my knowledge, but it is VERY good! I"ll have to try a bag of the bruin blend! I believe Jer's fave Ravensbrew is the Supreme Bean one. They're bringing a branch here to Anchorage!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Jeremy & Olivia said...

Right on, man...they're all good! Jeremy

2:56 PM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

Do you still drink tea? I actually don't at the moment- ever since I've been pregnant even the thought of drinking tea isn't good! Anyway, coffee is good! Maybe I should try these.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Derek Linder said...

I still drink some tea, though not as much as I used to. Now it is basically just on a rare occasion. Once I got my own coffee pot, the beverage of choice changed. I do really love iced tea or sweet tea however.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home