Friday, June 20, 2008

Exercise



Aside from working out on my Weider Platinum, I have once again taken up footbag, more commonly known as "hacky sack". I had actually started doing this before I injured my knee, but after my rough landing, I had to wait for a while until the knee came down to normal proportions. Thankfully the knee is much better and I can embark once again on kicking that little crocheted bag around with my feet.

Today I set a new "record" for myself, 51 consecutive hits in a combination of knees and feet. I think there is only one other time I got a higher number than that, and it was down in Baja Mexico while at an orphanage during one of our church's youth mission trips. Anyway, it is a lot of fun and is a good work out as well. (Hey, go cardio!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home