Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hit the Road, Jack



Well, it is that time of year again. The ice and snow are mostly melted and the temperatures at night are staying above freezing. The winter bulge around the beltline has become annoying....so you know what time it is...

...RUNNING TIME!

Yup, on St. Patrick's Day, I dusted off the old sneakers and hit the road. My first run was rather short, probably around 2 - 2.5 miles, but still it was good to be out and about again. After getting into a little better shape, I am looking forward to trying out the new running shoes that my sister and brother-in-law got me for Christmas.

In a few minutes I'll be heading outside to brave the coolness of a late winter rain squall, and putting a couple of miles on before I hit the hay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. E. said...

have you ever seen a smiling runner?
Whatever

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never have! Good point! ;)
~Kaitie~

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home