Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Schallenberger Adoption Anniversary

One of the fun things that happened a couple of weeks back was the annual Schallenberger Adoption Anniversary. Each year (that explains the "annual" part! ;) the Schallenbergers let each of the kids invite a friend, and the whole group goes to a restaurant to enjoy some food and fellowship.

This year I was one of the honored guests, and we all went down to Ogden to have dinner at the Prairie Schooner. Each of the tables at the Prairie Schooner was done up like a covered wagon. Inside of the facility itself were walkways and around the walkways were various displays of desert life (ie plants, shrubs, a wolverine, a grouse, etc, etc...)

I took a few pictures that night, and thought I'd share these with you all...


Juan hasn't gotten his rabies shot yet!


Felicia oversees the proceedings...


Robin, Scott and Kaitie smile for the camera...(or maybe because I just told a really corny joke!)


Levi and I

The group!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty good... now where are those pictures that you took and didn't print out for my family!!??!! I know you have them somewhere! Kaitie

10:01 AM  
Blogger sixwickerts said...

Looks like alot of fun! I love the covered wagon tables at the restaurant.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home