Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Favorite Restaurants - Outback Steakhouse

It will come as no surprise to many of you that I like steak. You will then not be surprised that I like Outback Steakhouse. Sure, it is a chain restaurant, but hey, when you're traveling, isn't it nice to know what to expect for a meal? I like the atmosphere at Outback. It is simple, rustic and down-to-earth. From Washington to Florida, one can expect good food at a reasonable price.

I Recommend:

Tassie's Buffalo Chicken
I like chicken and I like buffalo sauce. Outback's version is different than the average, their buffalo sauce having a unique flavor. Scrumptious!


Prime Minister's Prime Rib
This is probably one of the best examples of prime rib I have had outside of privately owned restaurants. It always seems to be a good cut and is not too salty.


Mum's Chopped Steak

This is a good meal for a good price. It consists of a chopped steak hamburger placed atop a mound of mashed potatoes and drizzled in a wonderful marsala sauce. I even got one for free one time! (But that is another story ;)


Sydney's Sinful Sundae
So, you start out with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Next you drizzle hot fudge and toasted coconut over it. Finally, you put a dollop of whipped cream on top and add some strawberries. What's not to like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home