Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Popooshka!

A TRIBUTE TO MY DAD

My Mom and Dad at the John's just after I suprised them in December 2003

Awaiting Trista's arrival at the airport during December 2003

Christmas Eve at the Smith's

"I was lookin' back to see if he was lookin' back at me..."

Dad and Mom at Bear Lake, UT in July 2004

Rearview

Dad shooting footage of some elk in January 2006

Dad and I on the way to John and Trista's wedding in August 2006
Dad and John Gastkill at the reception dinner

"We're on our way to a wedding, a wedding, a wedding..."

Father of the bride - August 26, 2006

Down at the Ketchikan docks in October 2007

"Moss shots" October 2007

"Rock shots" October 2007

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr. E. said...

It's true . . . believe it or not . . . this man had more impact on my life than any other teacher I've ever had!

Thanks, Mr. Linder!
Whatever

11:38 PM  
Blogger David, Jenn, and Abby said...

What a great tribute! Happy Birthday to Ken!!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger the Miller's said...

What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man! Happy Birthday, Ken!!

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, dear Sonooshka. You are loved deeply. Can' wait for our next adventure together.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Stuff Derek. They are special people.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home