Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ketchikan 2007 - 1

In the waning days of September, I took some time off to head up to Ketchikan, AK, the place where I spent my childhood...

I drove north from Logan, UT up to Idaho Falls, ID where I caught a Horizon flight to Seattle (notice part of Horizon's logo reflected in the engine nacelle?). I arrived in Ketchikan on Friday night, Sep 28.

On Monday, after a nice weekend, Dad, Mom and I went out driving around Ward Lake, Harriet Hunt Lake and Brown Mountain.

You might not have guessed it, but it DID rain while I was there ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Veta said...

Oh yes I would believe it rained. I was just there and we had one of those raining sideways kind of days.
Hey, how can I email you??

9:04 PM  
Blogger Derek Linder said...

my e-mail is: nc16910@yahoo.com

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home