Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A 10-Degree Run

Last night I did a 3-mile, 10-degree run. (and no, I don't mean a 10-degree incline or decline!) I was debating as to the health aspects of physical exercise in 10-degree weather on my way home from work. When I got home, I decided that neither sleet nor snow nor wind nor rain nor...so I bundled up and hit the pavement. Well, actually I was running on pavement most of the time, but there were several icy and snowy patches that I had to traverse with caution (no, caution is not my running partner!) Anyway, here are a couple pics showing me, before and after the run.

Before...

...and after!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, Derek! It was good to "see" you! Mom

5:18 PM  
Blogger Mr. E. said...

Um, congratulations on accomplishing the run in 10 degree weather. I don't think I would have attempted it. I did take a walk with my dog today in 30 degree weather.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home