Friday, January 05, 2007

The New Year Under Way

As the first week of the new year comes towards its close, it finds me busy as usual. I have been running (as in the exercise), playing guitar, working on the magazine and planning for the days ahead. At the end of the month I will be headed back down to Boulder City, NV for the annual Grumman Albatross fly-in. In February I will be down to Key West, FL with the Reserves for my annual tour, and at the end of March I will be headed down to New Mexico to see some friends from South Carolina. So, all in all things are shaping up quite nicely.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Alby shot! I wonder if anyone ever tried to do a retractable mod?

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think my parents may be in Florida the last part of February, you guys should hook up!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

What about coming to ketchikan?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

What about coming to ketchikan?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Derek Linder said...

Helen, I talked with your dad over the holidays, and I am going to try to see what we could do. Matt and Caren, I am possibly looking at early summer to head up to Ketchikan.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home