Wednesday, December 20, 2006

In A Domestic Way

Last night I did my first load of laundry! No, not the first since I've been in Utah, nor the first this year. No, it's the first time that I have done laundry at home! My friends Jamie and Janette Davis have sold their home and moved into a smaller apartment. They were going to have to put their washer and dryer in storage, so I offered to store/rent/buy them. Jamie and Russ (another guy from church) brought them over on Saturday. Since the dryer is a gas unit, I had to have a plumber put a valve on the gas pipe before it could be installed. So, last night after work, I stopped by Lowe's and got a dryer vent "line" and some clamps, and by 8:30 I was well under way to having my first load done. Here are a couple pics of the progress!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Derek ... I don't think anyone else ever thought to take photos of their laundry being done ... maybe it's a guy thing?

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home