Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Month of July



Well here it is, almost the 24th of July! I can't believe this month has gone by so fast. Some months are that way I guess. Anyway, I have not been collecting dust these past three weeks. Here are some of the things I've done or been a part of:

  • Hiking
  • Camping
  • Hacky sack
  • Classic car parade
  • Picnic
  • Flying
  • Air Force Reserves
  • Hot tub
  • Teaching Sunday School
  • Linux
  • etc, etc, etc

I have pictures of most of these activities, (don't worry none hot tubbing or of Linux...though I could arrange the Linux bit). In the days ahead I'll start posting some of them and let you enjoy the last three weeks like I did.

Just as a general overview, things are going well. In Sunday School we have almost completed the series "From Bethlehem to Moab". This Sunday I believe we will be looking at the two Amorite kings that God delivered into the hands of Moses and Israel, and then the next lesson will be a conclusion and review of all the lessons along the way to Moab.

While I have learned a lot and enjoyed this series, I am looking forward to getting back to the book of Ruth itself and doing some more study in the first chapter. Who knows, there may be a few more series or "mini-series" hiding in the shadows of chapter one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness! They were right when they said that you weren still in the first chapter! lol
Kaitie

10:51 PM  
Blogger The Cahill's said...

Derek, you look like you sure have been busy this July, even summer. We sure miss Logan. And i'm hoping the next time we stop through, that means we are house/apartment hunting. We enjoy it here in WI, but it just isn't the same as UT. Keep checking our blog, we'll be posting more pictures in the upcoming weeks and month. God Bless!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home