Saturday, November 25, 2006

Still Alive...I think!

So, what do you get when you have a day off, long work days, a holiday and a busy schedule? You guessed it, a COLD! Yup, I got my annual cold this last Monday, kicking in after about four or five days of a slight sore throat. I started getting tired on Monday evening and was completely congested by Tuesday morning. I took a sick day on Tuesday, but went in to work on Wednesday to prep for "Black Friday!" I was supposed to go to the Trott's for Thanksgiving, but instead spent the day at home, trying to shake the cold. Russ and Donna, one of the couples that were at the Trott's, brought a complete set of leftovers by my apartment, so I had a total Thanksgiving dinner from the turkey, to the stuffin' to all the fixin's. Today, the cold is mostly gone, but we had to be at work early, so it's just been a mixed up week. Hopefully this next one will be a little less dramatic!

1 Comments:

Blogger sixwickerts said...

Hopefully you are up and around soon. I'm sure "black friday" would keep your mind off being sick!!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home