Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back Once More!

Well, I think the weddings are done for this year! That has been the third one in the last three months. Wow! Hopefully now things will get back in the vicinity of normal again. Today it's back to work, and this weekend is Reserves, so I shouldn't start collecting any dust. On Monday I took the chance to revisit the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field, and spent the afternoon in their library and archives building. I'll get some other pics from the trip posted soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back home. I'll be interested in a MOF report!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Derek!!! Im on your blog!!

And noooooo I didn't move on purpose! It just fell into place on Sunday!! I couldn't believe it... it's been a CRAZY week!

Glad you made it home!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Glad you had a good trip and got to fit in some airplane stuff, too! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home