Thursday, December 07, 2006

Internet Explorer 7

About a week ago I thought I'd join the bandwagon and download IE7. After lasting about 15 minutes on my computer (aside from the time I was gone to work) it was completely uninstalled. I normally don't rant and rave about products, especially free ones. However, I will say I really dislike (bordering on intense hatred) IE7.

At that point I decided to use either Opera, Firefox, or Netscape. I have had all of these installed on the computer for some time (for cross-browser compatibility testing) and after looking at each one, decided to use Firefox.

Well, that lasted about three days. So now I am back to good ole IE6 and surfing like normal. Guess I'll have to wait until Microsoft comes out with a better version change than IE7!

Ok, I'm done with the soapbox...who's next?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cordell J. Larkin said...

Be careful what you say, big brother may be watching. :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Eric & Sarah said...

We have had IE7 on our computer for several weeks now and it has taken a bit to get used to. I sure don't like it as much as IE6. IE7 has several problems with its programming too.
Eric

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home