Thursday, July 27, 2006

Welcome to the Valley!

Since the trend in blogs seems to be towards photos, (though I have yet to see the term photoblog used in common vernacular) I thought I would follow suit and begin posting more photos on Bent Ear. (I don't have any plans on renaming the blog "Bent Eye" however) Here are three photos I took coming down out of Sardine Canyon into Cache Valley this last June.

Headed down Sardine Canyon...

Rounding the last bend...

...and welcome to Cache Valley!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pics look familiar. We enjoyed our drives through Sardine Pass (have wondered how it got its name) and into Cache Valley. The valley is really very scenic. Thanks for the reminder

9:02 AM  
Blogger Derek Linder said...

Yeah, I think we've been through there once or twice... :-)

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home